November 21st, 2016 | PokemonGo News
After the previous double XP and double stardust event in the beginning of November, it’s hard to get used to the usual rates again. As you advance through the game, you need more and more XP to level up, and even with the help of lucky egg mass evolutions, the progress can be incredibly slow.
Fortunately, Niantic launches a similar event again in a couple of days. From November 23rd till November 30th we will be spoiled with double XP and double stardust for all the game actions.
Happy hunting, and if you need to stock up on pokeballs, go to Pokemon151 Forums for a chance to win a Google Play voucher! 🙂
November 9th, 2016 | PokemonGo News
Just as the weather turns colder and pokemon hunting in the wild becomes harder, Niantic launches an exciting daily bonus feature. You will also get more XP, more stardust, and more pokestop items, for a very limited time, between 7 and 11 of November 2016.
Daily bonus feature gives you:
- Extra 500XP for the First Catch of the Day. It can be something as dull as a Weedle but it will still get you the extra points if this is the first pokemon you catch on that day! (The day resets at midnight).
- Extra 500XP for the first Pokestop of the day you spin.
- Lucky Egg doubles XP of the first catch or the first pokestop of the day.
7 Day Streak
If you get daily bonuses for 7 days in a row, you are rewarded with even more extra XP and extra stardust.
- First catch of the day, for 7 days in a row gives you extra 2500 XP and 3000 Stardust
- First PokeStop of the day, for 7 days in a row gives you extra 2500 XP and many extra items
Increase in Spawn Rates and PokeStop Items
To celebrate the launch of the daily bonus feature, there will be more pokemon in the wild, and more pokeballs and other items at pokestops for a limited time only, between 7 and 11 of November 2016:
- Extra items at every Pokestop, consistently 6 or more, and sometimes as many as 12!
- Extra pokemon in their usual spawn places – they are clearly having a party!
Hurry – the increased spawn rates and extra pokestop items are only available until Friday, 11 November 2016!
Happy hunting 🙂